Regular massage will help keep your body supple, balanced, revitalised and relaxed creating body awareness and promoting a healthy and active mind. Our therapists use a combination of stretching, pressure, deep, firm, gentle or still techniques and movements. Essential oils, base oils, creams, talc, hot stones, heat bags and ice packs may help to:
- Sooth away knots, tightness and tension held in stiff, sore, aching muscles that may have caused discomfort, pain or stress, encouraging relaxation.
- Stimulating weak and inactive muscles compensating for lack of exercise and inactivity resulting from illness and injury.
- Relief to muscle strain, tension, fatigue and stiffness, improving range, motion and flexibility in joints, balance, posture and performance.
- Increase the white blood cell count and endorphins. Stimulating blood circulation, movement of lymph fluids and detoxifying to help combat illness and speed recovery.
- Reduce adhesions and fibrous tissue; assist in both preparation for recovery from competition; help to balance the autonomous nervous system and reduce risk of injury.
- Decrease the effect of anxiety, tension and depression. Promoting deeper and easier breathing, relaxing state of mind enhancing calm mood, thinking and creativity. Enhancing one’s awareness of the body and breathing.
- Relieve common ailments such as back, shoulder or general muscle pain, period pains, arthritic pain, or digestive problems.
When you are in pain or discomfort, or in need of some relaxation, or just looking for some peace from troubled times why not book a massage.
Our Massage Therapist
Tanya is qualified in Body Massage and Aromatherapy with further qualifications in Deep Tissue Massage and Natural Lift Facial Massage. A qualified adult and child fitness instructor, Tanya has a passion for health and well being and is known for her friendly approach, quickly making clients feel at ease.
Tanya's philosophy is to put her clients needs and expectation at the centre of what she does, tailoring bespoke treatments to an individual client so that treatments give real benefits and leave clients feeling great.
Tanya also offers a range of more specific massage therapies. Click on the links below to read more about these individual massage therapies